We guarantee that you will be the sole owner in the world of this artwork through the latest blockchain technology and the agreement of the anime producers. That record will remain for eternity in the history of humanity as the fruits of your battles.
Around the year 2000, the use of cel animation ceased. Now, by using digital art to print cel frames, we can resurrect cel art as limited editions.
※Ordering a framed cel will incur a separate fee.
The power to choose who to pass the artwork onto is bestowed only upon the current owner and it may be invoked on the Anique platform. The new owner will pay compensation to the predecessor, but part of that amount will be given to the producer as resources to support their next artwork.
Each of the following product can be purchased by only one user. They will be available for purchase to winners of a lottery.
Application Period： 10:00 AM JST on May 8 ～ 12:00 PM JST on May 20, 2019
10:00 AM JST on May 8 ～ 12:00 PM JST on May 20, 2019 Results：
Winners will be notified via email after May 27, 2019.
Around the year 2000, the use of cel animation ceased. Now, by using digital art to print cels, we can resurrect framed, limited edition cel art and make one piece available for purchase by the owner.
The artwork, which will be 400 mm wide, 310 mm tall, and 25 mm deep, will come with an original frame, an edition number, and a signature. Only the owner will be able to purchase a single piece for 50,000 yen (excl. tax). *The photo is for illustration purposes. The actual product may have different colors, designs, or materials.
- A name, a phone number, and an email address are required for participating.
- Only winning entries will have access to purchase the artworks.
- You cannot cancel or retract your entry. Also, if you win, you cannot cancel or change your payment method after registration.
- Before you enter, please carefully read all the rules and information.
【Steps from Entry to Payment Completed】
- 1) Please fill out email address in this page and all the required information on the “Lottery Application”(next page) to complete your entry.
- 2) We will contact every winner individually. In order to receive the digital artwork, winners will have to install a blockchain wallet named “MetaMask”(free).
- 3) Winners will pay for the digital artwork or the framed edition through a webpage that will be provided to the winners via the notification of their win.
- 4) Winners who purchase the framed edition will have their artwork delivered to their registered addresses after printing is completed.
- Only credit cards are accepted. You may not pay with Paypal, bank transfer, from convenience stores, or any other payment methods.
- We will individually contact the winners regarding payment. If payment is not received in time, the winning entries will be invalid, so please make sure to enter your payment information as soon as possible.
- In order to verify your payment and transfer the works to you, installation of "Metamask" is required. Please install "Metamask" in advanced.
【Ordering Framed edition】
- If you would like to purchase a framed edition, your address is required for payment.
- The arrival of your framed edition order may be affected by weather, transportation, or the postal situation at its destination.
【Returns, Exchange and Cancelation】
- Once an entry is made, it cannot be canceled. Also, winning entries cannot be canceled.
- We will not accept product returns or exchanges.
- We will not accept any inquiries regarding the drawing results.
- Only the winner is permitted to purchase the work. Winners may not give their purchasing rights to other people.
- Emails will be sent as notification after entry in compliance with Article 13-1 of the Act on Specified Commercial Transactions.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product. Due to differences in monitors, colors of products may also appear different from those shown on the site.
© Isayama Hajime, Kodansha / Attack on Titan Production Committee
For media coverage and inquiry, please contact us from here